Hi! I'm a programmer and musician from the United States. This is where I host all of my available work. Enjoy your stay at my Internet dumping ground!
Follow @KP_CFTSZ on Twitter.
Recent Game Jam Entries
Submission to Ludum Dare 45
Released October 2019Download (Windows)
Submission to Alakajam #7 (ft. TheChaseExp)
Released September 2019Download
Da Greatest Boat Race Of All Time 4
Submission to LowRezJam 2019
Released August 2019Download (Windows)
Shibbal the Pig
Submission to Ludum Dare 44 (ft. UltrasonicAeron)
Released April 2019Download
Submission to "I Can't Draw but Want to Make a Game"
Released April 2019Download (Windows)
A more detailed list of my entries can be found here.
Here's the basic rundown:
- Written in C++17
- Supports Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS X with the help of SDL2
- Comes with a snazzy homemade map editor
- Supports full 3D models (notice the Quake 3 rocket launcher?)
- Includes Box2D and Bullet integrations for implementing bomb-ass physics
- Dumbs down the process of making Doom-like games drastically
The easiest way to reach me is through Twitter.